Undergraduate - RN to BSN
The BSN (RN to BSN track) prepares the individual for generalist nursing practice. Graduates of the program receive the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
- Nine-month, full-time study for completion available. Enroll in August and graduate in May!!!
- Part-time study available.
- Classes offered three to four Saturday classes per semester on campus in Oklahoma in addition to internet-based coursework during the month. Sample class schedules can be found online.
- Flexible scheduling of clinical experiences in Oklahoma, often in the student's local community or place of employment, if appropriate.
- Personal attention from a wide variety of highly qualified, experienced master teachers with master and doctoral degrees.
- 127 degree credits comprised of 67 credits of prerequisites, 30 nursing advanced standing credits by articulation, and 30 credits by enrollment to be completed within the BSN program.
Last updated: MR 11/19/12