Upon successful completion of the University of Oklahoma College of Nursing Baccalaureate Degree Program the graduate will be prepared to:
- Provide entry-level safe, competent, ethical care to culturally diverse individuals, families and populations across health care settings and across the lifespan.
- Function effectively as a member of the Nursing Profession and as a member of an interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- Practice professional nursing based on current evidence.
- Assume accountability for evaluation and improvement of nursing practice.
- Integrate the safe and confidential use of information technology and health care technology into one’s practice as a professional nurse.