- Completion of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse. CNS and NP program applicants must be licensed in the state of Oklahoma. www.ok.gov/nursing Applicants to the CNS and NP programs are advised that their clinical rotations must be completed in the state of Oklahoma. Administration/Management and Education program applicants must be licensed in the United States. Applicants to the Administration/Management and Education programs are advised that their practicum experience must be completed in the United States.
- Completion of a research methodology course with a grade of C or better.
- Completion of a graduate or undergraduate general statistics course. Must include probability theory, inferential statistics, and descriptive statistics with a grade of C or better.
- An overall grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 hours of academic credit.
- Submission of three (3) recommendations (references) for admission with the Nursing CAS Admission Application.
- Application to the University.
- If requested by faculty, an interview.
- Additional Information: All students must be enrolled in the graduate-nursing student group professional liability insurance program.
NOTICE: Admission requirements are subject to change. It is the applicant’s responsibility to stay informed regarding current applicable requirements. Please check the website often for updates.