About the Consortium
The University of Oklahoma Fran and Earl Ziegler College Of
Nursing is committed to the core values of lifelong learning and community
partnerships. To foster an ongoing culture of excellence for nurses at all
levels, the Continuing Education department has partnered with several entities
to enhance continuing education opportunities for nurses in Oklahoma.
We would like to invite you to join these partners in the OU
College of Nursing Continuing Education Consortium. All programs include topics relevant to health
care providers and health educators. All programs are planned based on feedback
from the annual nursing education needs assessment. Many programs are offered
in both Oklahoma City and Tulsa. Some programs are offered if additional
outlying areas (Lawton, Enid, McAlester) as registration allows. All consortium
programs provide ANCC-approved continuing education hours.
Consortium Membership Fee and Benefits
- The basic agency price to belong to the OU Continuing Education Consortium is $2500 annually.
- Partners can send up to 20 nurses, or other staff, to each of the five annual consortium education programs.
- Additional registrations can be purchased for the reduced cost of $25/participant.
- To Join the agency consortium, please register at the link below or contact Patrice Brown at 405-271-1491 x
- $350 to attend all five (5) annual consortium education programs
- A savings of $150 over regular priced programming fees