All admitted students must confirm their offer of admission. An e-mail will be sent by the OUHSC Office of Admissions & Records with instructions. Please contact Ms. Debbie Shell if you did not receive your email.
Confirm new HSC Email Account:
After you confirm your admission (see #1 above), the OUHSC IT department will email you information to set this up. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your account to be set-up.
Contact the OUHSC IT Service Desk if you need assistance with your account set-up.
How to Turn-In Items
The College of Nursing is upgrading our documentation submission process. Newly admitted students will submit their documentation items, such as immunizations, through the Student Center in Student Self-Service. See the links below for additional information.
The below listed items are required for all new students. Most items have a July 1 deadline. The Background Check and Drug Screen should be done June 1 - July 1. Failure to meet the below requirements may prevent enrollment in nursing courses or participation in clinical rotations.
Items to be Completed
- Health Form (click hyperlink at left for form) (refer to Health Form Instructions) [Start Early]
- Background Checks (click hyperlink for instructions)
- Note: Background Checks should be completed June 1 - July 1
- Does not have to be uploaded to Self-Service. The College will automatically receive results.
- Insurance (click hyperlink for instructions)
- Upload to Student Self-Service by July 1.
- Drug Screen Forms: See Sandra Wardell at the CON Lawton main office. Call 580-591-8014 for hours and directions.
- Take the Drug Screen Form to the designated Allied Labs facility June 1 - July 1.
- Drug Screen results are sent automatically to the CON Lawton campus.
- Does not have to be uploaded to Self-Service.
Contact: Laci-Jehl@ouhsc.edu or call (580) 591-8091
Order Textbooks (check website for updates)
Textbooks are needed for the first day of classes. Students may purchase e-books or print books.
Submit any remaining official transcripts to Laci Jehl at the Lawton campus at orientation or prior to enrollment. Students will not be enrolled and financial aid will not be disbursed until final transcripts are received.
Official transcripts can also be mailed to:
OUHSC Office of Admissions & Records
PO Box 26901, BSEB 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73126