Orientation - Oklahoma City Accelerated BSN (ABSN) Program
Dates to Remember
April 12, 2013
May 1, 2013
Final date to complete:
- Background Checks
- Drug Screen
- Insurance Cards
- Forms for these items can be found below
June 1, 2013
First day of class (tentative)
June 30, 2013
||Final Day to submit PMTC Application for Nursing Assistance
July 1, 2013
Fall 2013 Scholarship Deadline
Items to be completed now:
- Be sure to accept your offer of admission and submit your enrollment deposit at: www.ouhsc.edu/enrollmentdeposit
- Clinical Preparation Requirements (see items 1-5 directly below)
DUE BY May 1, 2013 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Note: copies of immunizations & CPR card must be submitted.
Original records will not be copied or returned to the student. Keep a copy for your records.
If you need assistance with clinical preparation, please contact Davetta-Brown@ouhsc.edu
Make sure your computer meets College requirements
- Background Checks
- Drug Screen Form (refer to Drug Screen Policy) Must be renewed annually
Note: Must only use CRG Labs
For students living in rural areas or out of state, contact Jim Tedrow at 1-866-743-6465. (Refer to Drug Screen Policy for Vendor information)
- Health Form (refer to Health Form Instructions) TB & CPR must be renewed annually
- Complete Uniform & Supply orders (you will pick these up the first week of school)
Due April 12, 2013
NOTE: order forms updated March 12, 2013
Items to complete at Orientation
Print, complete and bring your Enrollment Form (check often for updates)
Order OUHSC Student ID Card ($10, pictures taken at orientation, see expected expenses)
- Print, complete and bring following forms with you to Orientation.
Items to complete after orientation but before classes start
- Submit any remaining official transcripts to Rosalyn Alexander.
You will not be enrolled and financial aid will not be disbursed until final transcripts are received.
- Complete HIPAA Training online.
Email or fax a copy of your completion certificate to Davetta Brown. Fax: (405) 271-7341.
(You must have your OUHSC email account to complete HIPAA training).
Note: Please keep a copy for your records. Submitted records cannot be copied.
- Complete Sexual Misconduct Awareness Training
Note: No enrollment can be processed until this training is completed.
Students do not need to submit a copy of this training. Training is automatically updated in the enrollment system.
- Order your Parking Pass (needed first day of school)
- Review the following:
Last Update: MR 03/12/2013