Orientation - Tulsa Traditional
Dianne Estes, in the Student Affairs office on the Tulsa campus, will be helping you to prepare for nursing school. She will also be your contact while you are in school and throughout your program. Please find below information that should be useful in your Orientation. If you need anything along the way, please email Dianne at Dianne-Estes@ouhsc.edu.
Dates to Remember 2013 (check often for updates)
- Make sure both background checks have been ordered.
- Final day to submit PMTC application for Nursing Assistance
- Fall 2013 Scholarship deadline
- Uniforms order due
- Attend mandatory New Student Orientation
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Auditorium of the Learning Center, Tulsa Schusterman Campus, 41st and Yale
- Immunizations ~ Health forms with copies of all supporting documents are due.
- Insurance cards ~ Copy of front and back of card
- American Heart Association CPR card ~ Copy of front and back of card
Things you need to do now:
Things to do at Orientation
- Print, complete and bring following forms with you to Orientation.
- Textbooks (check in June for updates)
- Complete enrollment forms
- Meet current students and faculty
Things to do after orientation but before classes start
- Submit any remaining official transcripts to Dianne Estes.
You will not be enrolled and financial aid will not be disbursed until final transcripts are received.
- Review the following:
Last Update: DE 02/05/2013