Develop skills to evectively screen for mental health issues in a primary care environment.
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referall to Treatment training
- Screening tools that can be used with motivational interviewing
- Warning signs of mental health issiues that appear in gerneral patient population
- Terri Fritz, LCSW, OU Anne and Henry Zarrow School of Social Work
- Jeana Wilcox, PhD, RN, OU Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing
$100.00 per/person (complimentary to consortium employees)
6.0 CE contact hours will be provided upon completion of this event.
Due to the costs of offering a traveling CE workshop, at least 8 people must be registered one week before event or the event will be cancelled.