The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing CE Department's study abroad trip to Tuscany, Italy is planned for May 14-30, 2017. This continuing educational opportunity is open to all health care professionals.
- Liberal Arts and Healing Arts - Portrayal of Women and Family in Italian Art
- Mentoring Millennials
- History of the Mediterranean Diet
- Demographic Trends of Italian Culture and Economy Related to Health Care
- Maternal Child Mortality: A Cultural Comparison of Health Care Decision-making in Italy
- Axel Castigli, Italian Art Historian
- Jeana Wilcox, PhD, RN, CNS, CNE, OU Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing
- April Loeffler, MS, RNC-OB, CNE, OU Fran Earl Ziegler College of Nursing
- Karima Moyer, Dietitian
$2900.00, plus airfare, due by March 1, 2017 (payment options: check payable to the OU College of Nursing or online with a credit card).
Up to 10 CEs (nursing only) can be earned for sessions attended.
|Contact Name||Patrice Brown|
|Contact Phone||405-271-1491, ext. 49206|