The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing
OU/Tulsa Schusterman Center, Room 1D28
OUHSC Campus, Room 211
Monday, July 17, 2017
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Claire Everson, RN, CNOR, CCAP
Surgical Services Education Coordinator
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Nurse sensitive interventions in the prevention of surgical site infections
- Incidence of perioperative pressure injuries and how safe patient positioning can positively affect outcomes
- Malignant hyperthermia: What is new? What is same?
- Fire safety...the fire triangle hasn't changed. So why do fires still occur?
- I didn't go to work today to find my name in the newspaper tomorrow
- The year of the healthy nurse...am I?
6.5 Continuing Educatin hours will be awarded upon completion