The Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center - OKC, room 130; Tulsa, LC 137, Lawton, room 214
Topics and Speakers:
- Incorporating LGBTQ Language and Concepts in Direct Practice - Kelley Blair, Diversity Center of Oklahoma
- Hormone Therapy in Transgender Patients; Implications of Care - Lubna Mirza, M.D., Endocrinologist
- Affirmative Care for Adult and Older Adult LGB, Transgender and Gender Non-conforming Clients: Leave
- Personal Values at the Door and Wear Professional Values - Sue Jacobs, Ph.D., Professor, School of Applied Health and Educational Psychology
- Health Status and Disparities for the LGBTQ Community in Oklahoma; Strategies for Providing Equitable Care -
- Russell Rooms, M.S.N., A.P.R.N., FNP-BC, Health Equality Coordinator, OU Medical System
- Mental Health Care of LGBTQ Clients - Elizabeth Fletcher, L.C.S.W. - Big Sky Counseling, Inc.
7:30 am - 8:00 am
8:00 am - 4:45 pm
$50.00 per/person (complimentary to consortium employees)
This program has been approved for 7.5 contact hours. Additionally, CEs are approved for Psychologists, Social Workers (CEP#20170028), Certified Prevention Specialists, Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Marital and Family Therapists, Case Management, Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors, Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors and P-RSS.