What makes OU so special?
- Award Winning Faculty. Faculty distinguished by the National League for Nursing in 2006 as a Center for Excellence in Nursing Education™.
- Superior Graduate Track Record. OU graduates have a high RN licensure rate.
- Commitment to Technology. Technology is a top priority and has enabled us to create premier distance learning programs.
- Simulation. Technology-enhanced simulators available at various campus locations.
- PhD in Nursing. OU is proud to be the first program in the State of Oklahoma to offer this advanced education to Oklahoman nurses! Classes start Spring 2008.
- Lead On! Leadership Enhancement and Development for Oklahoma Nurse program focused on developing new and emerging leaders.
- Collaborative Programs. Working with area Community Colleges we are able to share resources to increase the number of BSN prepared nurses.
- World Health Organization Collaborating Center Affiliate. International programs offering unique student experiences in health care delivery in developing countries.