The Degree Completion (RN to BSN) program is a flexible degree program for individuals who are working as registered nurses and want to earn a bachelor’s degree in nursing. The nursing curriculum is 60 credit hours, with 30 hours earned through advanced standing and 30 by enrollment to be completed within the program. The RN to BSN program offers Saturday classes and internet-based coursework to accommodate working nurses. Three entry options are available:
- Fall start, nine-month (fall, spring) full-time track
- Fall start, two-year (fall, spring, fall, spring) part-time track
- Spring start, three-semester (spring, fall, spring) track, including both full and part time terms.
Graduates from this program receive a BSN degree.
- Online curriculum with optional in class attendance for monthly Saturday classes
- One Saturday course orientation day required in fall and spring semesters
- No acute/bedside clinical
- Fall community practicum require 2-3 weekday availability and spring leadership practicum require 5 weekdays of availability
- Both clinical practicums are flexible and managed according to student work schedules
- Frequent contact with nationally certified and doctorally prepared faculty for individual consultation and instruction
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-271-1491 or toll free at (877) 367-6876
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program and post-graduate APRN certificate program at The Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org)
CLICK HERE FOR MOST RECENT PROGRAM RESULTS »