About the Consortium
The University of Oklahoma Fran and Earl Ziegler College Of Nursing is committed to the core values of lifelong learning and community partnerships. To foster an ongoing culture of excellence for nurses at all levels, the Continuing Education department has partnered with several entities to enhance continuing education opportunities for nurses in Oklahoma.
We would like to invite you to join these partners in the OU College of Nursing Continuing Education Consortium. All programs include topics relevant to health care providers and health educators. All programs are planned based on feedback from the annual nursing education needs assessment. Many programs are offered in both Oklahoma City and Tulsa. Some programs are offered if additional outlying areas (Lawton, Enid, McAlester) as registration allows. All consortium programs provide ANCC-approved continuing education hours.
Consortium Membership Fee and Benefits
- The basic agency price to belong to the OU Continuing Education Consortium is $2500 annually.
- Partners can send up to 20 nurses, or other staff, to each of the five annual consortium education programs.
- Additional registrations can be purchased for the reduced cost of $25/participant.
- To Join the agency consortium, please register at the link below or contact Stefanie Messer at 405-271-1491 x 49206
- $350 to attend all five (5) annual consortium education programs
- A savings of $150 over regular priced programming fees