An enrollment hold will be place on a student’s file at the following time(s):
- Upon initial offer of admission
- Every 12 months following previous CBC completion
Enrollment holds will be released by College of Nursing Student Affairs representatives when the CBC is finished and results are returned by Certiphi. Students will be emailed by Certiphi when the CBC is finished and results are available.
Please review the Student Center in Student Self-Service to check on enrollment holds.
- Each student will receive a copy of their CBC results from Certiphi.
- Students may download a copy of their results to provide to clinical personnel at clinical sites.
- Students should not provide a copy of their CBC results to faculty members.
Any questions in regards to Criminal Background Checks can be directed to your campus contacts.
CBC results should not be mailed to the College
Completion of the CBC request and enrollment in coursework does not
guarantee clinical placement.
Taken from the Student Handbook: “The College is not
responsible for finding rotation practice sites for students who are unable to
meet the requirements for rotation practice sites, including passing background
checks or drug screens; nor does it assure that a graduate will be allowed to
register for required exams or obtain required licenses to practice.
Students should be aware that failure to pass a background check or drug test,
as determined by each facility, will prevent the student from participating in
that clinical experience and may delay the student’s completion of the degree
program requirements or prevent the student from completing the degree