What is the Dean's Leadership Circle?
Established in 2011 to mark the OU College of Nursing’s Centennial, the Dean’s Leadership Circle is a select group of friends and passionate alumni whose participation makes a tremendous difference in the success of our college. Members of the Dean's Leadership Circle give on an annual basis to support the College of Nursing.
To join the Dean's Leadership Circle, participants must pledge an annual gift of $1000 or more.
The Young Alumni Circle invites recent graduates to participate in giving back to the College of Nursing.
New Graduates: Gifts of $100 or more
1 -3 Years: Gifts of $250 or more
Benefits of Membership
- Invitations to special events, such as receptions or guest speakers at the College of Nursing
- Receive annual updates from the Dean on the College of Nursing and its activities
- An annual conference call with the Dean and members to hear the latest updates and plans for the College
- Recognition on the College of Nursing website and in other materials
The Impacts of Your Gift
Gifts made for membership in the Leadership Circles support the College of Nursing Enrichment Fund. These gifts allow the Dean to address critical issues and pursue opportunities to enrich the College's academic mission. Examples of initiatives supported by these annual gifts include:
- Student travel to state and national conferences
- Leadership development activities for students and faculty
- Instructional materials and equipment for the professional practice ares and simulation labs
- Guest speakers
- Student Scholarships
- Faculty development and pilot grants
- Global Learning Initiatives
- Support for special projects by students and faculty
How do I join?
You can join the Dean's Leadership Circle, or the Young Alumni Circle, by making your gift to the College of Nursing. This can be done using the link to the left, or clicking here, to give online through the OU Foundation. You may also mail a gift to the address listed below - or call us to discuss more options at 405 - 271 - 1491 ext. 43258.
Gifts by Mail:
University of Oklahoma Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 258856
Oklahoma City, OK 73125-8856