The Degree Completion (RN to BSN) program is a flexible degree program for registered nurses who want to earn a bachelor’s degree in nursing in as little as two semesters. The RN to BSN program is 30 hours, internet-based, with flexible clinical practicum hours. Graduates from this program receive a BSN degree. The RN-BSN Program ranked #1 in the nation by Best College Reviews for FY 2019.
- Self-directed students can excel in the 100% online courses with flexible clinical practicum hours.
- Estimated weekly time commitment is 2-3 hours per course credit hour, per week i.e., 6 credit hours = 12 hrs of time per week.
- No direct patient care in hospital or other acute care setting required.
- Attendance at virtual program and course orientation is recommended at start of each semester.
- Relevant course work with nationally certified and doctoral prepared faculty.
Three enrollment options are available:
- Two-semester fall start full-time
- Four-semester fall start part-time
- Three-semester spring start
Program Clinical Course
Fall: N4084 Clinical III - Students will work asynchronously
both independently and in teams through virtual simulation and other online
assignments to complete the practicum components of this course.