Nursing is the nation’s largest healthcare profession, with nearly 4.2 million registered nurses nationwide. Nurses are the primary providers of hospital patience care, deliver most of the nation’s long-term care and thrive in numerous professional environments from education, public health, research, clinical operations and more. The opportunities are endless, and the University of Oklahoma Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing programs are designed to fit the needs of a diverse student population and create a path for your future. OU College of Nursing is nationally ranked by U.S. News and World Report for one of the best undergraduate nursing programs and online graduate nursing degrees and a part of the OU Health Sciences Center, one of few comprehensive academic health centers in the nation.
Whether you are a high school student considering nursing or already have a degree and want to advance your career, our Student Affairs Team is ready to help with your questions.
- Accelerated BSN
- Traditional BSN
- LPN - BSN
- RN - BSN
- MSN in Nursing Administration
- MSN Clinical Nurse Specialist
- BSN – DNP Adult/Gerontology CNS
- BSN – DNP Executive Leadership
- BSN – DNP Family Nurse Practitioner
- BSN – DNP Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- BSN – DNP Neonatal CNS
- BSN – DNP Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- DNP Completion
PhD in Nursing
Click here for more information about the PhD program.
Post Graduate Certificates
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Explore all our programs