OU Nursing will revolutionize education, research, and practice to elevate the profession, drive health equity, and improve health outcomes.
OU Nursing advances health in Oklahoma and beyond by educating future leaders, engaging in scientific discovery, translating evidence into practice, and driving innovation.
- Develop and sustain an organizational culture that fosters creativity, compassion, and curiosity among students at all levels.
- Create innovative academic programs and partnerships that accelerate the development of nurse generalists, specialists, and scientists who exemplify excellence in clinical practice, scholarship, service, leadership, and personal growth.
- Enhance the profession of Nursing by promoting the culture of innovation, research, and scholarship to improve health equity and outcomes.
- Cultivate a community of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
- Create new and improve existing operations to optimize the use of financial, technological, and human resources.