We provide care management (also known as case management) for people of all ages with chronic diseases and/or disabilities and specialize in helping aging individuals. Care management is a collaborative approach to assessing, providing, coordinating and monitoring health care services. When you come to OU Care Management, a care manager will work with you, your family, physicians and other health care providers to ensure that you receive all the necessary services to promote health and maximize your well-being while helping you to remain independent.
A Case Manager:
- Serves as an advocate and care coordinator for all your healthcare needs
- Helps you and your family navigate the complicated health-care environment
- Deciphers the often-complex medical language and to help you understand all of the facets of your illness.
- Helps you understand and cope with medical insurance and emotional issues related to caring for your loved one.
- Helps remove the burden of caring for an aging or disabled loved one.
- Provides objective and professional health care management.
Learn more about care management by visiting the website for our care management organization OU Care Management.