There are multiple online course offerings available through the Fran and Earl Ziegler University of Oklahoma College of Nursing Continuing Education (CE) Department. Some courses provide online information and resources (slides, resources, and/or learning activities) while others are recordings of previous live workshops the CE department has offered.
All online courses require the student to pass a quiz at the end of the module to receive continuing education credit. All pharmacology workshops include current information within the past three years. The courses provided are listed below.
APRN Class C Pharmacology Courses with ANCC Approved Nursing CE
- Biosimilars: What Prescribers Need to Know 1.2 hours
- Medical Marijuana 1.5 hours
- Migraine Management 1.2 hours
- Updates in Pediatrics Asthma and Eczema 1.2 hours
- Update on HIV Treatment and Prevention 1.2 hours
- Updates in the Treatment of HCV
There is a onetime registration fee of $4.99. Course prices vary by number of CE hours available, starting at $20. To register and access courses click here.
See below for additional nursing CE offerings.
PROFESSIONAL CASE MANAGEMENT FOR NURSES AND SOCIAL
INTRODUCTION TO CARE COORDINATION
CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF PSYCHOPHARMALOGIC AGENTS
ADV PHARMACOLOGIC APPLICATIONS IN PRIMARY CARE
NURSING INITIATIVE PROMOTING IMMUNIZATION TRAINING
Features common to all online course offerings:
- Excellent speakers Updates on latest evidence-based practices
- Continuing education credit
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing approved pharmacology contact hours - Level C (Pharmacology offerings only)
For more information contact the OU College of Nursing Office of Continuing Education at (405) 271-2062.