There are multiple online course offerings available through the Fran and Earl Ziegler University of Oklahoma College of Nursing Continuing Education (CE) Department. Some courses provide online information and resources (slides, resources, and/or learning activities) while others are recordings of previous live workshops the CE department has offered.
All online courses require the student to pass a quiz at the end of the module to receive continuing education credit. All pharmacology workshops include current information within the past three years. The courses provided are listed below.
APRN Class C Pharmacology Courses with ANCC Approved Nursing CE
- Biosimilars: What Prescribers Need to Know 1.2 hours
- Medical Marijuana 1.5 hours
- Migraine Management 1.2 hours
- Updates in Pediatrics Asthma and Eczema 1.2 hours
- Update on HIV Treatment and Prevention 1.2 hours
- Updates in the Treatment of HCV
ANCC Approved modules on Care Coordination, 1 hour per module.
- Care Coordination: Overview
- Care Coordination: Population Health Management and Risk Stratified Care
- Care Coordination: Models that Work – Taking a TEAM Approach
Coordination: Communication and Other Tools of the Trade
- Care Coordination: Client Centered Plan of Care
Coordination: Managing Transitions Across the Medical Neighborhood
Coordination: Health Coaching and Client/Family Engagement
- Care Coordination: Data and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Care Coordination: Collaborating with Community Partners
All 9 modules can be purchased for a lower rate. Press here to find out how.
There is a onetime registration fee of $4.99. Course prices vary by number of CE hours available, starting at $10.
See below for additional nursing CE offerings.
PROFESSIONAL CASE MANAGEMENT FOR NURSES AND SOCIAL
CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF PSYCHOPHARMALOGIC AGENTS
ADV PHARMACOLOGIC APPLICATIONS IN PRIMARY CARE
NURSING INITIATIVE PROMOTING IMMUNIZATION TRAINING
Features common to all online course offerings:
- Excellent speakers Updates on latest evidence-based practices
- Continuing education credit
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing approved pharmacology contact hours - Level C (Pharmacology offerings only)